InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

InfinityHub chat thread

VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

InfinityHub chat thread - Page 15 Empty Re: InfinityHub chat thread

Post by VicmxD Sun May 17, 2015 9:19 pm

At least I rest yesterday after the exam, but as I'm doing assignments today, I see how things piled up, and what a shame that I'm really meticulous (there are times when things need to go faster), and I last longer doing stuff while I should do a lot, I need clones, lots of clones!!! I'm still thinking how or when I will be active on aost, it drains time, lots of it I remember, I will see how I can manage.
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 17
    Rep : 1

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Mon May 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Totally get what you mean, Captain. It's rather hard to reply to things when you're already so tired and out of time.
    We miss you~! Hope you manage to get through things :D
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 7
    Rep : 2

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Mon May 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Good luck Viccy! Oh ho, Quinn-chii, you're actually slowly making a return to the forum world. Very good to see. :p
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue May 19, 2015 3:23 am

Thanks guys, the effect its really showing itself, my messages are even shorter each time I get the chance to reply XD, need some sleep to study, have fun in my name!!! good night (morning) guys
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue May 19, 2015 3:26 pm

Whats up everyone? Smile
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Tue May 19, 2015 6:08 pm

Sup! I'm so far out of time zone with you guys I reply in the middle of the night. I don't really get to speak to any of you guys like the old days. Gone are the days of leapfrogging and being ninja'd. :p
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed May 20, 2015 4:20 am

It's a week that I can go cuckoo here, with my studies coming back (mid-semester break has passed), the research work coming along as the panel reviews the proposal so I have to look for 50 research articles, a Taekwondo competition this weekend, my Canadian visa application getting rejected cause they say I couldn't satisfy their financial requirements (which I've calculated and was confident that that would be the last thing that they enquire), and a Linear Algebra quiz next week. Shocker
    Just wow... I might be missing for a day or two till the end of this week. I will poke in in the wee hours of my morning to check out on you guys if I can. Smile
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Wed May 20, 2015 3:00 pm

Oh ok Japo, thanks for update.

And yeah we are out of time zones, Japan and stuff is all the way across the worl from me :D.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed May 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Eh? Really? They checked your financial backing? That sucks... Hope you make it on your re-application....

I guess so. Where you from Brandon? I don't think any of us are Japan based though... (yet) xD
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Thu May 21, 2015 12:43 pm

Awww, no one should reject Pori-chan...

I think the closest time zone compared to Australia, is Pori-chan, and that's 2 hours, I think. Everyone else are COMPLETELY different... at least, that's what I remember them to be.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu May 21, 2015 2:13 pm

yep, on your side, it was like with Unicorn a difference of 5 to 6:30 hours, pori was a difference of 11 or 11:30, you were on a difference of 13-13:30 hours. kinda that. I come back to fade into the shadows again!, see you soon folks, time slips through my fingers and I can't help to feel that it flows faster when I try to grasp it harder.
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Thu May 21, 2015 2:32 pm

I'm just gonna have to get some super glue out and stick time onto you, Cap.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sat May 23, 2015 2:49 am

alright, now my hands are glued and I'm typing with my nose, what to do now?! (bad joke, I didn't laugh). hum, wonder how the guys are, I kinda feel bad for showing up one time in aosts, and leaving it all alone, but I feel that I have to control time so I don't suffer with all-nighters, (I see one coming soon). Well, how is life, to whomever is reading this, this message can become a time capsule, then when people read it, they will remember how everything was, maybe they will have good memories, who knows (talking to the "you" of the future).

Edit: Japo, there is a new thing, now when I send the message in the quick reply box and it doesn't get send, it gets deleted sometimes, it didn't happened to me before (before the message stayed in the box and I could resend), it's kinda annoying but I think I have to go back in the browser and then the page before haves my message, I think I did that once, but this is new.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Sat May 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Well isn't Malayisa near Japan?

I live in the USA, so we are on the other side of the world from Asia.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Mon May 25, 2015 9:48 am

Guys, I won't be as active as I used to be, cause my time online is now really short. The Internet I have at where I'm staying has been cut since my relatives have moved out and only I'm staying behind (since it's near my campus and it's more convenient this way). I'm relying on the campus WiFi to come online and with the amount of stuff I have to do, I don't really get to sit down and enjoy my time online as I used to.

UnicornPrancer wrote:Eh? Really? They checked your financial backing? That sucks... Hope you make it on your re-application....

They do, cause they're worried about refugees. Quite some people in my country does that, running away and hiding in some other country.

brandon_g wrote:Well isn't Malayisa near Japan?

Malaysia is about 4 to 5 hours of flight away from Japan. A part of Malaysia the peninsular right above Singapore, and below Thailand, and just across the Straits of Malacca lies Indonesia. Another part of Malaysia is slightly to the East of the peninsular, across the South China Sea. We're actually by no means near Japan. I would really wanna visit Japan but it's quite costly going there. Our average wage here is pretty low, and just barely enough to cover up minimal expenses. Travelling overseas is a luxury for most.

VicmxD wrote:Edit: Japo, there is a new thing, now when I send the message in the quick reply box and it doesn't get send, it gets deleted sometimes, it didn't happened to me before (before the message stayed in the box and I could resend), it's kinda annoying but I think I have to go back in the browser and then the page before haves my message, I think I did that once, but this is new.

I've changed back to the old code that I was using and partly hoping that they've updated it.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Mon May 25, 2015 5:47 pm

No problem Japo. We will hold down the fort here for you. Smile

Oh wow I did not even know that, my sincere apologies then. Are you by Asia atleast?

Also the Avac code was not working?

-Brandon
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Mon May 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Hey guys... I'm not dead contrary to what is most likely popular belief... xD
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue May 26, 2015 1:13 am

Well, we will always be awaiting to greet you japo XD, I don't have neither the time I had before, not by a chance, but well, it's different from your situation, I hope everything goes well for you, and how do you maintain the place alone?, I understood that you are alone there. And well, you have people that loves you around I suppose XD friends and family, and you have peace with yourself, so you aren't alone, (just in case I made you think negatively about that).

I know you exist prancer =P, and now you are an Amateur! thanks for staying alive with us XP
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Tue May 26, 2015 7:50 am

brandon_g wrote:No problem Japo. We will hold down the fort here for you. Smile

Oh wow I did not even know that, my sincere apologies then. Are you by Asia atleast?

Also the Avac code was not working?

-Brandon

Thanks Bran. Smile And I was just saying of where my location is Tongue out You don't have to feel bad cause it's not a country which everyone knows where it is.
    And I just have to say this cause it's quite common but goes rather unnoticed: People know where Singapore is but not Malaysia when it's smaller and situated right below the peninsular. Hoho It's not the fault of anyone out there, but the wrong falls on the Malaysians themselves (which I guess includes me I don't know~ )
    And yes, Malaysia is in Asia, at the Southeast part of it.

As for the AvacWeb code, it doesn't work for me. I would like to take time to know why exactly (cause there's also a clash between codes which I noticed) but I don't have that liberty now. Dying Too much to handle at the moment.

@VicmxD
    Yep, I'm living alone now, the whole house for myself. It's not cleaned yet cause my relatives haven't finished moving everything out, and it gets dirty every time they do so (cause it's never really well kept, and dust is hidden everywhere). It's got two floors too so it's gonna be a pain sweeping and moping the whole house. I don't even have a washing machine now so I'm washing all my clothes by hand. Tore two pieces of my skin already. Crying in pain
    And then there's the problem where I have no Internet except for mobile data at home, which makes me want to stay there less during the day when I can head to campus cause I need the Internet for work reasons. With that, I have less time for house chores.

@UnicornPrancer
    You're not as dead as I am. Beaten
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue May 26, 2015 1:12 pm

Well, That is quite informative XP, I see you haven't lost your sense of humor XD (or maybe I was the one losing it for the pressure? whatever), now you are free to go naked to go to any part of the house! (not that I have done it Happy Face), well at least I'm happy to see that you take it on a good side, now there are more responsibilities over yourself =O, self maintenance, well at least it's some experience for, I hope that you can get your studies abroad, the fight isn't over until it's over, and don't take the voices telling you to surrender because it's too late or that it doesn't matter anymore. Oh boy I have had lots of those in these days, I'm lucky that I let them pass by (on university stuff).

And c'mon, don't make a competition on whom is more dead than the other, we are all dead in our own way XD. And I think I see you more lively than before Japo, don't know if it's a change in myself to view something different. See you guys, have fun and kick some asses!!! (that is for you too brandon and Quinn).
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue May 26, 2015 3:19 pm

Oh ok Japo... Yeah the clash of the codes is never a fun thing Sad. As I said if you want me to ask LG about it then I will.... Or if not the avac code maybe he can take a look at yours and see why it doesn't clear after each use.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Tue May 26, 2015 7:55 pm

@VicmxD I realised I'd become an amateur... was actually sorta surprised... Sad thing is, in the short time that AOSTs has been back up, I've posted just as many messages there as here. xD
    @Japorized I don't think anyone's as dead as you are. You hear anything more about your visa etc?
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Thu May 28, 2015 3:12 pm

Qiuet here lately huh? Guess because everyone is dead Tongue out.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu May 28, 2015 4:15 pm

I wonder, how to get the people in the internet to know that one is dead =o, ask a friend to connect and publish it on our accounts, or a timer that gets activated if you are too much time offline? (it should be a surprise if you are on long vacations and "revive"), I suppose in the future, there should be more precise methods, I believe we will be always connected with the net in any sort of way XD (thinking about serial experiments lain).

But I'm still alive brandon!, don't give me up for dead yet (that is only concern for my career that will decide if I will live or not, and how I can manage to survive it).
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Fri May 29, 2015 3:09 pm

I never leave anyone, anything or any forum for dead. Smile

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points: