InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

How to kill the person above you?

Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

How to kill the person above you? - Page 3 Empty Re: How to kill the person above you?

Post by Japorized Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:47 am

Tie you up and dip you into the lava by holding the rope. Once your feet reaches the lava, I'll pull you out and let you scream to your hearts content. Then I'll dip you in to about your kneecap level, then pull you out again. Next is the waist, your abdomen, your chest, your neck, and finally, your head.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

How to kill the person above you? - Page 3 Empty Re: How to kill the person above you?

Post by VicmxD Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Die from the cold, but I will not make it easy, I will maintain your vital parts with heat, except the rest that will be victim of frostbite, do not bother, I will help ease the process with cold water and liquid nitrogen, you will see how eventually you will lose your limbs and ears, then I will deposit you in a pool full of liquid nitrogen.

ILSxSage wrote:Haha I'd use two drugs on the likes of you(all of the above). First drug will be to make it to where when I go past your pain threshold during the torturous activity of murder you won't be able to faint or knockout from the pain so you will have to be conscious for all 100% of it, second drug would be one that impairs your perception of time to the extent that a few seconds is stretched into hours, so that actual hours of true pain and agony would feel like an 'eternity' because of the intensity of the pain. After your drugged up and restrained I would I slowly skin you alive and then inject you with steroids and other life preservatives to keep you alive as long as possible for the torture, once your completely flayed then be thrown into a tub of bleach and quickly thrown back out roughly. After I would simply smile in your face like a psycho and and yell "I"M A MOTHERF***ING GOD" and watch contently as your time impaired mind goes through the 'eternity' of pain still trying to catch up with what has happened- which should take until death, life preservatives being enough to keep you alive for at least 3-5 days even when you've bled out from being flayed, with the pain threshold and time impairment drug being totally active all the while to keep you conscious and tripping until your finally dead from loss of blood and or me attacking you ruthlessly.
    -----MANIAC Smoking Thumbs Up
    I am not even mad, that is awesome-interesting =o.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Put you in for cryogenics, alive.
    -end of story- Tongue out

ILSxSage wrote:Haha I'd use two drugs on the likes of you(all of the above). First drug will be to make it to where when I go past your pain threshold during the torturous activity of murder you won't be able to faint or knockout from the pain so you will have to be conscious for all 100% of it, second drug would be one that impairs your perception of time to the extent that a few seconds is stretched into hours, so that actual hours of true pain and agony would feel like an 'eternity' because of the intensity of the pain. After your drugged up and restrained I would I slowly skin you alive and then inject you with steroids and other life preservatives to keep you alive as long as possible for the torture, once your completely flayed then be thrown into a tub of bleach and quickly thrown back out roughly. After I would simply smile in your face like a psycho and and yell "I"M A MOTHERF***ING GOD" and watch contently as your time impaired mind goes through the 'eternity' of pain still trying to catch up with what has happened- which should take until death, life preservatives being enough to keep you alive for at least 3-5 days even when you've bled out from being flayed, with the pain threshold and time impairment drug being totally active all the while to keep you conscious and tripping until your finally dead from loss of blood and or me attacking you ruthlessly.
    -----MANIAC Smoking Thumbs Up

It's actually been a while Sage. And it's also been a while since I last saw a more elaborate way of killing someone. So... refreshing!! :twisted:
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:33 pm

throw rotten dump onto your chained self, you will die from infection as I don't believe you will stand the hungriness and I will provide water, there are really ugly deaths because of bacteria, just saw something today, the guy survived but It was kinda traumatic for me, quite the thing, I'm between and a smile and a grin. I read it on bbc
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:44 am

Wow... That guy must've been pretty lucky. Any second longer and if the infection gets to his vital parts, he's a goner.

Anyways, pushes you down into a big rotary blade that spins at about 1500rpm. :D
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Cut you in pieces by laser
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Insert a sort of bacteria that will live in your stomach, then as it grows it slowly digests its host, which is you, away.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:11 pm

pour fluoroantimonic acid on you like a rain (strongest superacid in the world).
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:22 am

Locks you up in a cage and feeds you only cabbage, once every day.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:23 am

roll sloooowly a big truck with a roller over you, just to hear your crushing bones and screams, quite troublesome but I will maintain you out of shock so you can live the whole experience.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:10 am

Hmm... Lemme use the same scenario on you, except that I'd add in so much of pain-killing drugs that you won't feel the pain of getting crushed and ran over. Then when the drug effects subside...... Bwahaha
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:27 pm

deprive you from sleep, every time you are prompt to sleep there will sound squeaking-scraping noises and when you least expect it, scratching to a whiteboard fills the room and your existence. Of course you will die from sleep deprivation, if you came sleep, then I will have to resort to drugs like adrenaline to keep you active.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Make your body secrete more lactic acid than it can handle......
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:05 am

send death to you, you have 3 options, live a long normal life of sadness, suffering, love and happiness.
    Have a short lived but exciting life full of experiences, passion and strong emotions.
    Live and wander for eternity losing interest for emotions, nearly like a machine, losing yourself in time (it's relative).
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Actually, when one considers it, you're already having all three options chosen, and they happen randomly.

Puts you on trial, for living. The stakes are your life. Tongue out
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:21 am

I will become an insidious voice in your head, telling you to die nonstop, until you make suicide
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:04 pm

Put you in the Don't Starve world... Tongue out
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:05 am

Trap you in a dark cave full of aliens, for hatching purposes
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:36 am

Chuck a hornet's nest on your head, and splash honey all over your body.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:10 am

trap you eternally inside the worst anime that exist and die because of some foul creature (so you die for thread purposes), an example like pupa comes to mind, I haven't watched it of course or boku no pico XP if you want some spicy end (I haven't watched it either).
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:45 am

Holy shyt... Boku no pico!?!? That's... omg... Though I haven't watched it myself but it's like a bit of common knowledge of what awaits in it already.

Shrinks your body and puts you in a hamster cage, and make you run on the mill eternally.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:20 am

transform you into that mill, spinning and spinning with no end, full of scratches, feces and urine and the best part, you can't get out of it XD, at least I have the rest of the cage and a view.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:40 pm

I'll collapse and crush your tiny hamster-y bones. xD
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:15 am

well we both died in that one. I will dress you all red, throw you on a bullfight and release all the beasts
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Prick on your eyeballs and stuff em into your mouth...
    (omg I'm so sick)

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Sponsored content