InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

InfinityHub chat thread

brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

InfinityHub chat thread - Page 12 Empty Re: InfinityHub chat thread

Post by brandon_g Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Refrences they lost? Jeez Japo, why did he lose them :lol:.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:42 pm

VicmxD wrote:WOOT!!!, I read that on facebook too XP, I haven't stop on the irc =/ for a long time, I have been quite busy too XD, I begun classes on monday, and the teachers seem to want to throw everything they have unto us, they say that it's going to be hell and there are lots of things to do, I have been enjoying too these days, socializing with the contemporary people, but lots of things to do, in fact, it has happened already only 3 days, but for me it seems like it has been a week already, too much new stuff, things happening too fast, talking about lots of stuff, and still managing to see how things will end, how it will come to a close.

every monday there is a report on 2 subjects! every day there is something to read and comment about, every day you need to have something prepared, and there are really bad consequences if I don't approve some activities.

It's exciting XD, it's some pressure that makes me feel alive thinking that there may be no tomorrow, that there is no way out, for some friends it has been really heavy the pressure, not a week and they are really stressed out, I believe they do this essentially to maintain a high expectation and demand on students so they get accustomed early to those high demands and learn to accomplish them, It's tough I wont lie, but I hope it's the wonderful happy kind of tough (I will make sure of that).

Ah... Seriously... Being in college is fun. Though I've been busy, everyday has been rather enjoyable... It's actually a mixture of many emotions and feelings: there's satisfaction, and there's frustration, then there's even some depressing times. But it's been really enjoyable, having to go through so much things. I don't feel like graduating sometimes, and forget work. xD

brandon_g wrote:Refrences they lost? Jeez Japo, why did he lose them :lol:.

Yeah, my lecturer lost her list of bibliography. She's not too familiar with computers, so she doesn't know how she lost her file. Since I'm her RA, and that I'm more literate with computers, I had to help her. It took me almost a full day doing just that, and it was about 110 references. Whew She was finishing up her research paper on Tuesday when she realized that they were gone with the wind, and she had to submit it on Thursday (today). But lucky that I was able to look up for all of em before the deadline. Whew
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:37 pm

Sorry Guys that i haven't had the opportunity to reply, but lots of things to do and events in life happening too fast, we will graduate sooner or later japo XD, and I'm beginning from 0; what a thing, at least I'm really organized when I store documents and archives in my pc, I don't lost stuff but forget XD, where it was, some stuff I need for new works that I used in old ones, then I begin to open all the stuff and look for it.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Ah its alright Vic Smile.

So how is everyone doing?
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:22 pm

VicmxD wrote:Sorry Guys that i haven't had the opportunity to reply, but lots of things to do and events in life happening too fast, we will graduate sooner or later japo XD, and I'm beginning from 0; what a thing, at least I'm really organized when I store documents and archives in my pc, I don't lost stuff but forget XD, where it was, some stuff I need for new works that I used in old ones, then I begin to open all the stuff and look for it.
    Haha... The wave of life that comes gushing at you huh? Feeling Smart No, ignore that line, that was lame. xD

And speaking of graduation, ahh, there's a tinge of loneliness in that. Even though I'm not graduating any time soon (still about 4 years away and that's still quite some ways), I am going to leave where I am in just another few months. I'm going to miss this place, even though it's not a place that I have first thought that I'd have much of a memory, but it turns out that there's gonna be quite some that I shall take away with me. I digress.

I think my lecturer uses the computer in her office for a lot of work, her work as one of the admins, as a lecturer, and as a researcher. Her desktop is always full of stuff just cause of that. It's really hard for her to dig into every folder and subfolders.

brandon_g wrote:So how is everyone doing?
    Quizzes and assignments are coming and I'm juggling between those and my club activities. Am in the progress of turning into a super human. xD

How bout you, Bran?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:31 am

yeah kinda, life gushing stuff at me, lots of stuff has happened, and there is too, stuff like assignments and research, and new friends =P, I will see how to maintain old ones and to nurture new ones.

I'm doing fine, but changes in life are coming at a striking pace.

Well guys and I just had my first all-nighter of the semester I slept only nearly 4 hours (kinda thought about quinn and his famous all-nighters), and I hope I can sleep well today, need to do some stuff. So how are things brandon? baseball, broadcasting duo, experiencies!
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:21 pm

Yes guys all that stuff plus I just got a job at a local Subway (sandwhich restraunt) that I start at this saturday. :D
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:47 pm

Congrats then brandon =P, some more green lettuce is good for the stomach, the video games, and stuff you get to have because you can XD (but I'm really a saver)
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:33 pm

VicmxD wrote:yeah kinda, life gushing stuff at me, lots of stuff has happened, and there is too, stuff like assignments and research, and new friends =P, I will see how to maintain old ones and to nurture new ones.

I'm doing fine, but changes in life are coming at a striking pace.
    It's the phase where you're quickly adapting to your new timetable Vic. Smile Don't worry. The wave will pass in a bit.

Well guys and I just had my first all-nighter of the semester I slept only nearly 4 hours (kinda thought about quinn and his famous all-nighters), and I hope I can sleep well today, need to do some stuff.
    An all-nighter so soon? Wow... Hope you're okay man

brandon_g wrote:Yes guys all that stuff plus I just got a job at a local Subway (sandwhich restraunt) that I start at this saturday. :D
    Oh, congrats on landing a job! Part time?
    And speaking of Subway, we do have a few outlets here in my country. Smile There's at least two that's within walking distance from my campus.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Yeah part time.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:43 am

Popping in for the free hour I have now by waking up early.
    How's everyone doing? Your job should start tomorrow right Bran?
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:52 am

well, as i have said before, things have been hard, an aunt of mine died tragically (by depression), things are difficult in my family, everyone tries to help my cousins and uncle, it really changed all our life dynamics, and in the way it has affected my family and me stresses me, including the new pressures of academic life and me rearranging stuff (I haven't had the chance to do exercise like I would like to), I feel feeble, low in spirit some times, the dynamics in my new group are kinda complicated to adjust with my life, they are really a good group, but it meddles in the way I work on stuff, they are the kind that you have to reunite every time to do something, I don't say it isn't good, but man, when there isn't material to work or even something clear to discuss, is just a loss of time, only with the good side of enjoying ourselves and socializing, still it drains me if it has no purpose and more now that I have pressing matters everywhere.

I just woke up from a nap wanting to punch all around me, as I felt bad-down, maybe is how I express the stress and the accumulated feelings of the loss, family dolor and pressure. Still I find some peace listening to music, and ignoring at least for a little time the rest of the world, family, friends, everyone wanting a part of me, and I don't feel capable of doing it all at once, supporting everyone, attending everyone, well, I just need to nurture more resilience and comprehension, and draw a line onto lots of stuff... good night guys.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 7
    Rep : 2

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:44 am

Uh... Seems I walked back in at bad time.... I'm sorry to see you're doing so badly viccy... We're here for you if you need us. You can punch us around or cry on our shoulders. (Happy with squinting)
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:37 am

Th
    Japorized wrote:Popping in for the free hour I have now by waking up early.

Yes I started today... But it was mostly watching others more then anything.

Feel better Vic. It always gets better... Even if it takes awhile, it always does Smile. I have learned this personally the hard way. If you ever need anything... Don't hestiate to let us know. Smile
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Vic, take your time. It's tough for now, but this too shall pass. And don't let things around you affect you too much, think this way: You need to affect your current life to change it. It's not simple I know, but take your time changing it. Smile
    And we're here to listen and let you just write all you want so vent it out here and it's okay

UnicornPrancer wrote:Uh... Seems I walked back in at bad time.... I'm sorry to see you're doing so badly viccy... We're here for you if you need us. You can punch us around or cry on our shoulders. (Happy with squinting)
    Welcome back Prancey! Your wife came and is now missing again. Seriously, you two are missing out on each other too much.

brandon_g wrote:
    Japorized wrote:Popping in for the free hour I have now by waking up early.

Yes I started today... But it was mostly watching others more then anything.
    Don't mind it. It's what's normal when you just started a job: observe whatever others are doing. You'll get to help out more and more and soon get to do everything.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:56 am

Yeah. I saw she was back but that was just before my internet cap renewed. (I finished with 2.3 gigs spare between 3 people) but she promptly vanished as suddenly as she had turned up. I was a bit bummed by that. xD
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:19 pm

Yes Japo I did much more yesterday alright :D.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Second all-nighter this semester, we finished the work, but for me it was a huge failure, I couldn't finish one part of the work, I didn't had the information I needed, nor the time, I think even if I had little time compared to the other week, I didn't managed it well, I read about the rest of the subject, but didn't specifically just read the things I needed for myself, so I help on completing other parts of the work, BUT! I failed on the one I needed to do on my own, at least I helped to finish everything, but I feel bad, I feel like I failed in the endeavor I demanded myself, it's embarrassing for me, but well, another week another work, I hope we will do fine this time, I need some sleep, bye.

You will have your time prancey, eventually, and brandon, little by little you will gain experience and will fare well in the job, like a pretty well oiled cog in the machinery XD.
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:02 pm

UnicornPrancer wrote:Yeah. I saw she was back but that was just before my internet cap renewed. (I finished with 2.3 gigs spare between 3 people) but she promptly vanished as suddenly as she had turned up. I was a bit bummed by that. xD
    A bummer indeed. You two just had to miss out on each other. She was saying the same thing herself.

brandon_g wrote:Yes Japo I did much more yesterday alright :D.
    Haha... That's good. Once you get into their routine well enough, you'll be doing almost everything.

VicmxD wrote:Second all-nighter this semester, we finished the work, but for me it was a huge failure, I couldn't finish one part of the work, I didn't had the information I needed, nor the time, I think even if I had little time compared to the other week, I didn't managed it well, I read about the rest of the subject, but didn't specifically just read the things I needed for myself, so I help on completing other parts of the work, BUT! I failed on the one I needed to do on my own, at least I helped to finish everything, but I feel bad, I feel like I failed in the endeavor I demanded myself, it's embarrassing for me, but well, another week another work, I hope we will do fine this time, I need some sleep, bye.
    Well, take it as an experience. You'll do better the next time around. Keep trying and you should get the hang of the pace soon.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Awe captain! Good to see you again. :p You'll do fine I'm sure. You're one of us. We managed to survive with on a far more busy forum life before. xD We'll be here supporting you in our hearts!

@Japorized maybe one day... we'll meet again. And we'll find another miracle that allows us to communicate without forums. :p
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:49 pm

thanks man, I'm kinda having a guilty rest XD, I know I will have to rejoin with all I got, cuz one class that is lost, cost a lot and there is another work next week, so yeah, I'm playing in the pc (because I don't think I have the energy to read something heavy without sleeping well) and I will watch a little anime, then I will eat. and I will ask what we got for the future. I can't wait for the new forum to come up XD, but I will not be as active as before, when is your birthday prancey?
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Yes indeed Smile
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:11 pm

VicmxD wrote:thanks man, I'm kinda having a guilty rest XD, I know I will have to rejoin with all I got, cuz one class that is lost, cost a lot and there is another work next week, so yeah, I'm playing in the pc (because I don't think I have the energy to read something heavy without sleeping well) and I will watch a little anime, then I will eat. and I will ask what we got for the future. I can't wait for the new forum to come up XD, but I will not be as active as before, when is your birthday prancey?

It's good to take a rest though. Otherwise you pretty much burn out and that's very not good. :p My birthday is the second of June. You Joined AOSTs on my birthday remember? :p
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:23 am

That's why I'm asking =P, it would be my anniversary on the forum world and knowing some of the guys, so it's kinda an important date, isn't? XD. Well, tomorrow I have an exam, I just had a nap after coming from the college, I'll do something to start up the motors and then go! to study =). see ya!.
    UnicornPrancer
    UnicornPrancer
    Amateur

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by UnicornPrancer Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:12 pm

My anniversary is sometime during May. I think I joined a week or two before you. Just after a girl rejected me too. xD Ahh the memories are wonderful. :p

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:57 pm