InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

InfinityHub

Welcome to InfinityHub !

We're a leisure community and this board serves for us to discuss various different topics. We aim to foster relationships between users and grow to be a great community.

So join us! We've been expecting you. :)

Forgot Password?

Option not recommended on shared computers

Don't have an account yet?

InfinityHub

InfinityHub chat thread

VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 38
    Rep : 4

Reputation points:

InfinityHub chat thread - Page 9 Empty Re: InfinityHub chat thread

Post by VicmxD Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:34 am

So you have a good accent XP, that is good to know, keep the good work and enjoy the ride, what else can I say XD.

Yep sometimes that happens to me, the wi fi gets weak, or turns off completely for any set amount of time, then comes back like nothing happened, but that is rare, and it infuriates me when that happens
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 95
    Rep : 12

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Actually, speaking of accents, isn't that having no accent is more preferable over with an accent? I don't know cause I heard such a comment before. I find accents pretty cool, partly cause it's unique itself. But then it can be hard to listen to when you're not familiar with it.

Vic that happens to me as well, the going off for no reason for a unsaid amount of time, then comes back like it didn't do anything wrong. xD Mine would sometimes act like a tsundere as well. You can't praise that the connection is doing fine today, cause it will start going haywire and showing its temper again.
    (Calling a non-living thing a tsundere is kinda...  Whew )

Here's what I'm doing now (since I can't do this in my status) Relaxed Ah yes... more coffee... I'm nearly at the stage where I wonder how did people live before the discovery of coffee. Tongue out
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:08 am

yep, it's more understandable when there is not an specified accent, lets say then that you have a good neutral pronunciation then XP. Hum, humanizing non-living things is fun, I know lots of tsundere like artifacts, you go away and they don't work, you look back to check and they are working XD (not like that, just thinking about cartoons, but if something like that happens, it would be funny).

But in reality one thing that happened to me was that a pc of a cousin of mine didn't wanted to turn on, he told me and he was there using his tablet for a while even before I arrived to his house, then I just wanted to try the pc and pushed the start up button, then it just started Happy with squinting . That pc loves me more than it loves my cousin.

he doesn't give her enough caring, he burned her before! and he doesn't know how to give maintenance to her.

hum, the coffee is really old, and I think they would have survived like me Happy Face I live without coffee
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 47

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:11 am

No the wifi does not turn off after 30 minutes usually... what I meant was that no place (even the stronger zones) are still not totally 100% unaffected. I can be doing the exact same thing, in the exact same spot and the wifi could go out and then back in a( immdiately).
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info
    HubPoints : 17
    Rep : 1

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:50 pm

VicmxD wrote:Well, at least you got 3 hours of sleep XD, and you did finish what you had to. Now lets move to the chat thread! Clap

It was actually three fantastic hours of sleep. My bed felt wonderful, and it didn't feel immediately I'd spend many hours slaving away at assignments. I took a rather long nap when I got home, though. That also felt incredible. I didn't remember at all that I was taking a nap. I thought that it was actually me going to bed, but then my dad called for dinner and then I realised what time it was. Whoaaa... Quite strange, really.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:05 pm

I think it has happened to me as well XD, the part when the nap feels like you just slept through the night and when you woke up you think it's already the next day, but it was just really you napping through all the day until the night. Then you remembered you just went to school.

So how were your vacations? quite the lively ones? , hitman reborn and more anime to be told I suppose. =P

Edit: For me it's just the morning right now, I woke up quite early and without alarm XD that is just luck, it's less tiring than waking up with an alarm, that is thanks to a healthy nap in the afternoon and sleeping early. And dreamed a lot of stuff, I have a recorder of my own so I get to record some details of my dreams. (And I got the time to watch mushishi, one reason I lost my anime habits is that I begun to wake up late, so as I watched most of my anime in the morning I got no chance since I woke up late XP).
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:20 pm

It probably didn't help that I had several dreams in that nap, so it seemed a lot longer than the time I had to sleep.

The rest of my holiday was okay. I got fooled into watching a ton of anime by I.G. Productions, so I ended up watching Diamond no Ace, which was fine, since it's ongoing, but not manically long. No, the annoying part is that I was lured into watching the Prince of Tennis, and that's pretty looooong, but it's okay since I enjoyed it quite a lot. I've never watched an anime that's made me smile (not laugh) that much. Can really explain it, it go quite happy towards the end. I watched FMA then moved onto Brotherhood, but then I realised that I was wasting Brotherhood because I wasn't getting really into it like I do with other anime normally, so I've set it aside so I can watch it when I'm in a mindset that will enjoy it.

I that's the extent of the major anime that I watched. Of course, I watched a whole bunch of shorter ones on the side. I'm in a really strange mindset at the moment, which tells me to switch anime every now and then, and this is really apparent according to the state of my MAL account. It's kind of a mess at the moment.

So apart from that, I'd say my days have been quite uneventful. I did get my Provisional car license, so that's nice.

Edit: Oh god, horrible typo, I meant provisional, not whatever I said before. Sorry, Cap, typos everywhere. Never changes, does it?

Last edited by L_Ouinn on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:50 pm

congrats on your prepositional car license XP, and don't waste brotherhood, it's really good, so I do recommend that you watch it when you feel like it XP, maybe it was too soon, since you just watched FMA, and of course they aren't the same, brotherhood is faithful to the manga, but for me it was a really good experience in the beginning since I was remembering the good parts of FMA, but it's just the first episodes or half, that is kinda similar to FMA since that is the part that is partly faithful to the manga.

I just had a good breakfast =P, it's still too early. And that is just too much anime XD for me at least (like those long anime), I kinda enjoy more reading pages of a manga, I go at a steady pace and rest when I want. And about my MAL account, I enjoy surfing through lots of manga and anime and see what is there, so I read reviews and summaries, at the end it's just making bigger my to read-watch list, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine to surf and research any stuff of my interest XP, even if I don't even get to read-watch-play it.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:25 pm

Accents are always special Japorized. :D
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:38 pm

VicmxD wrote:congrats on your [provisional] car license XP, and don't waste brotherhood, it's really good, so I do recommend that you watch it when you feel like it XP, maybe it was too soon, since you just watched FMA, and of course they aren't the same, brotherhood is faithful to the manga, but for me it was a really good experience in the beginning since I was remembering the good parts of FMA, but it's just the first episodes or half, that is kinda similar to FMA since that is the part that is partly faithful to the manga.

I just had a good breakfast =P, it's still too early. And that is just too much anime XD for me at least (like those long anime), I kinda enjoy more reading pages of a manga, I go at a steady pace and rest when I want. And about my MAL account, I enjoy surfing through lots of manga and anime and see what is there, so I read reviews and summaries, at the end it's just making bigger my to read-watch list, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine to surf and research any stuff of my interest XP, even if I don't even get to read-watch-play it.
    Thanks Smile

Yeah, I can tell Brotherhood is excellent, and I knew that straight away, but I just didn't feel anything for it, weirdly enough, so I'm waiting for a change in mood before I watch more. I have a thing about watching the original stuff before the reboot, and that's no matter how faithful the reboot is to the manga. I think this decision's heavily influenced by Hunter x Hunter, where I feel that you learn to appreciate things and feel for character deaths more if you watched the original. Just a feeling. Of course, the original soundtrack is something fantastic by itself so... *completely off on a tangent* Finger Poking

I read reviews, but I only start contemplating after I've downloaded the series... that's probably not the best way to do things, but the usually the summary is enough for me to decide whether I want to watch it or not. There's usually a long period between me downloading and then watching. Normally before I watch something from my downloaded collection, I go read the reviews then.

I have a horrible habit into reading the wiki for certain facts, and then accidentally reading the ENTIRE wiki in one night because I read to far. I just find them really interesting, you know? It's hard to resist going further and further down the page even if it means hitting a ton of spoilers. Terrible, terrible habit of mine.

I guess I guilty pleasure of mine is quite close to yours. I like to research about many anime, bookmark them on my lists, download them, transfer them onto my HDrive, and then have absolutely nothing to do with it for at least several months. Hoho
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:51 pm

Ok provisional car license, same old Ouinn XD.

Accents are funny indeed and interesting to hear, but it's really difficult to comprehend some, still they contribute to enrich the culture and diversify it, and then it becomes a dialect and no one understands them for being so isolated from the rest of the country XD.

And yep your habit is near mine XP, but I do enjoy, like you to read the wiki or reviews, mostly of a thing that I know that I won't watch-play-read or at least in the short term to know more about it, then I forget about it and if I'm lucky and got interested I watch it, it's better if I get interested before hitting the spoilers that I avoid at all costs XD. But my favorite thing is to research the most interesting stuff or read more about a thing that I loved, like a game, a manga or anime; it's like to not let die the feelings, that happens if it was really good. And then my mind just tells, stop! you already know enough, let it die-hold it dear and move on to the next master piece =P.
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:01 pm

VicmxD wrote:Ok provisional car license, same old Ouinn XD.
    The irony!  Crow

And yep your habit is near mine XP, but I do enjoy, like you to read the wiki or reviews, mostly of a thing that I know that I won't watch-play-read or at least in the short term to know more about it, then I forget about it and if I'm lucky and got interested I watch it, it's better if I get interested before hitting the spoilers that I avoid at all costs XD. But my favorite thing is to research the most interesting stuff or read more about a thing that I loved, like a game, a manga or anime; it's like to not let die the feelings, that happens if it was really good. And then my mind just tells, stop! you already know enough, let it die-hold it dear and move on to the next master piece =P.
    Well... I try to avoid it while in the middle of watching, but that doesn't really work at times... I do really like researching everything after I'm finished with the anime. Reading the ENTIRE wiki is really exhausting, but it's so interesting that I just want to read more. It helps with settle my thoughts, but usually, by the end of the series, I haven't actually caught up properly yet. I'm still thinking about it moat of the time, so it's hard to move onto something else without finalising everything first.

This has nothing to do with accents, but I've started to roll my 'r's in Japanese, and that's Shocked the worst, because you don't roll 'r's in Japanese Crow (I feel like that's my current favourite onion)

Edit: I think I'll hop to bed now. Night Captain~! Comfy
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Ok, good night Quinn, have a good and early sleep I hope XD.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:47 pm

brandon_g wrote:No problem Japor, as I said in my introduction thread, we can help each other, I want this forum to grow to how it should. Its a great place here, people just do not know. Smile

EDIT: If you all want a glimse at  my sheer writing skills then you can read thiz0s review I wrote for someone's review (I always save my true writing skill for those types of things) http://help.forumotion.com/t139083-g-forum-reviews#944547

VicmxD wrote:@Japorized
    well, have fun with your forum, I will enjoy what you can make out of it XP, and about the sudoku, I downloaded an application on my phone and it have lots of difficulties, it's called enjoy sudoku, and you can play all difficulties, but it's only 1 puzzle for every difficulty per day, and in those difficulties I have done most on difficult, some in annoying and 1 in devious, I don't know if you have the same application or what you consider difficult, I enjoy it, since years before I have always played sudoku, but know I can enjoy it daily since it's on my phone now XP, I'm kinda slow on it,
    @UnicornPrancer
    Welcome back prancey!!! XP, well enjoy your time with us when you can, no pressure, me, I'm in a kind of "vacations" since I got my change to psychology, I begin classes the 13 of April, so in the mean time I do what I like, I go to sociology classes and read some stuff to keep me trained, it's good to see you again =P, see ya Xp.

@brandon_g
    I wanted to read your review too, but I need to be a forumotion user, in the registration I have to select the type of forum I have and a forum in forumotion to contact me, so I have to create one to registrate myself?

I know this is going back awhile, but you can read the review at this link (I am pretty sure no membership is required)  ; http://forum.gareygraphics.com/t32-forum-reviewed it is on the site that I did the review for :D  .

Japorized might also find the site itself interesting, as it is about computer, web and Gfx design. A lot of elements have coding i  them. Right up his ally Smile.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:28 am

Well, I can say that is quite a detailed review, it shows that you have been in the forum alley for quite the time XP.

So how are we doing guys? I just bought a little copy in spanish of the art of war by sun tzu. Kinda lost a trip to my college and waited for 30 mins while reading a book (dreams and psychoanalysis), then went through the alley in which they sell books, games and stuff and bought it XP, it was kinda to feel that the trip was not a loss at all, and I advanced in reading my book, looking for the good side of things.
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Heya guys, just updating so I don't look like I'm disappearing for a couple more days.

I'll be having a hectic week until Wednesday, so I won't be replying until then. I might drop in to groan and whine about exams and stuff, nothing detailed or thoughtful. Brat

Will be back when my week stops throwing assessment at me. See you then~! Innocent
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:12 pm

See you soon then Quinn, good luck and try to have fun meanwhile you come to whine XD
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Ugh... I wanted to reply to you guys here on Friday but was too tired to do so. Been going around places with my relatives and friends these two days and finally gets to really sit down and do something on my computer. And now Quinn-chii's gone busy again. >< Ah well...

brandon_g wrote:I know this is going back awhile, but you can read the review at this link (I am pretty sure no membership is required)  ; http://forum.gareygraphics.com/t32-forum-reviewed it is on the site that I did the review for :D  .

Japorized might also find the site itself interesting, as it is about computer, web and Gfx design. A lot of elements have coding i  them. Right up his ally Smile.

I checked out the site before. It was clean, as I said. It's got some interesting tweaks around as well. But I think they're also just starting out, like what we have here. I may seem quiet but I do poke around many websites for interesting ways of how others made their websites, just for inspiration and some awe. Tongue out

L_Ouinn wrote:Heya guys, just updating so I don't look like I'm disappearing for a couple more days.

I'll be having a hectic week until Wednesday, so I won't be replying until then. I might drop in to groan and whine about exams and stuff, nothing detailed or thoughtful. Brat

Will be back when my week stops throwing assessment at me. See you then~! Innocent

Come back soon. Tongue out Most importantly, good luck and survive!
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:30 pm

It is fine Japorized.

Yeah it is just starting out, but for a site just starting out it is doing fairly well, it is being built on a very firm foundation, the construction of the rest of it has started as well. I suppose it does not help that the Founder of the site is in college, so has little time.

I hope you have been having fun with your friends and family, they must always come first anyway.

Cheers,
    -Brandon
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:29 pm

It's not quite Wednesday, but I'm back Candy Lover and I've got nothing but two tests later on. Which means I probably won't have anything for the rest of the weeeeek~! Yay!

Incredibly tired right now, though. I napped last night while trying to bookmark a novel for quotes and stuff, but none of those were one of the questions, so I mainly made up most of my in-class essay. This could either be surprisingly good, or just plain bad. At this stage, I don't really care. I've gotten it over and done with which is great!

I going to go and do something like this    Jump    Comfy   Asleep
    Japorized
    Japorized
    Administrator

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Japorized Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:59 pm

My classes finally started and boy am I rusty. People are getting ahead of me so far. I need to work hard Studying

brandon_g wrote:Yeah it is just starting out, but for a site just starting out it is doing fairly well, it is being built on a very firm foundation, the construction of the rest of it has started as well. I suppose it does not help that the Founder of the site is in college, so has little time.
    But... But... Wait I'm in college too! And I'm not even studying for computer science.

L_Ouinn wrote:It's not quite Wednesday, but I'm back Candy Lover and I've got nothing but two tests later on. Which means I probably won't have anything for the rest of the weeeeek~! Yay!

Incredibly tired right now, though. I napped last night while trying to bookmark a novel for quotes and stuff, but none of those were one of the questions, so I mainly made up most of my in-class essay. This could either be surprisingly good, or just plain bad. At this stage, I don't really care. I've gotten it over and done with which is great!

I going to go and do something like this    Jump    Comfy   Asleep

Two test and that's it? Finally your break time then. Buh bye!
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Good night then Quinn, good luck on the tests, see you soon.

Japo, so back to studies eh?, you have been missing the pressure XP?. Too much time idle then, I may be in the same situation XD, I hope I can be efficient when I begin my studies beside a lot of newbies XP. I kinda remember those days 3 years ago. days where happiness was flowing and shining in every corner, at least that is how I want to remember it, we are prompt to remember things in their good side so we can keep going ahead.

But man these last weeks have been quite the ride for me, yesterday I think it was one of the most difficult days that I have spent in the short time, even if there was nearly nothing to happened, or exactly because of that, because nothing happened. I'm not one that like to tell his problems in the internet or anybody XD, just a few selected people, but it isn't the time right now, maybe will later in the day.

I hope we all are having and have good days. at least sunday it was fun for me XD, a good day with my cousin, watching movies, telling jokes and laughing, so I'm happy too, nothing to worry about, just that lots of events are mixing really fast, and I'm changing a cycle in life, just stuff like that, so I just need to release some of the pressure at least telling that things aren't going fine all around.

Sorry for long message.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by brandon_g Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:02 pm

Japo don't get me wrong, he does come on and does so whenever he can, but he still has less time then most people. The reason (I think) so many forums fail is because the owners make them when they are kids have a ton of time, later on life catches up with you and "no you don't... get up go to school... do your homework... spend 10 minutes on the computer, then do your chores... shower... go to WORK you lazy bum!" so life totally takes over and people begin to make excuses or use life as an excuse to let their forums die.

This fellow is not like this and neither are you, or myself. I my life is busy too, but I still find time for my forum...always. Plus it helps to not be the only man with all the power (only admin no mods... or mods with restricted powers [cant ban members], etc). If you are not the only one with all the power, you have more help and it is not as stressful. On forum I have moderators, 1 other admin although he is busy 90% of the time, but there is not much to do admin wise anyway anymore. So I know when I am not around, I will have other staff members who can tend to any issue. That is the key to success. Don't make excuses, don't selfish with power. That is what I believe and it works flawlessy.
    VicmxD
    VicmxD

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by VicmxD Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:56 pm

I will post again just to say that you have reason on that brandon XD. Delegating the power and letting the forum live by itself, the community can auto-sustain itself, but for that it needs time to be constructed, relations to be made and build confidence on each other. you have passion in what you do, that is good.
    L_Ouinn
    L_Ouinn
    Posting Spree

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by L_Ouinn Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Japorized wrote:Two test and that's it? Finally your break time then. Buh bye!
    Yep~! Absolutely fantastic~

There's always so little time for get things done after school... eating dinner and taking a show already eats up some time, and then if you don't want to sleep at some crazy times, you have to get everything that you need to get done it a few hours... it's so tiring.

Sponsored content

Click to toggle info

Reputation points:

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:03 pm